Friday, December 16, 2005

:)

Well, I had a filthy day yesterday.
It's nothing to tell of, my days are usually filthy. But it was full of some ironic events. Read on.
Event A
I managed to hunt down an autorickshaw and began galloping to my office. At the very first signal, the unusually "developped" lady in the car to my left caught my eyes. O, developped she was :D! I guess I was ogling her too much, and women have a good sixth sense about being watched. So she took a folder and as if to shield herself from the sun, covered her developments from my drooling eyes :$. And what I saw written on that folder?
Rashtrio Guruttopurno Kaaje Beboharjo.
(To be used in Important Functions of the State)
I almost laughed my ass off :D.
Event B
My driver in office, Mr. Y is one heck of a daredevil. He drives like a madman, and often wastes hours to "educate" less enlightened drivers. I have dissuaded him to go and knock down truckers quite a few times. He has got a peculiar habit of snaking through the traffic at 120 kmph ... and I don't enjoy it much often. Anyway, yesterday he wriggled out between two loaded trucks at 140, and I swallowed it hard. Just at that very moment, I saw a poster glued to the bus in front of us. It was about an audio release of some wannabe vocalist. Guess the caption. You can't?
More Jabo Priyaa!
(I'll kick the bucket, baby!)
Event C
Elections are always going on in Dhaka. Hundreds of Committees and thousands of Candidates are lurking around, with their mugs and logos printed on posters all around. And the last printed prank I saw yesterday ...
Chika bhaike Moyur Markay Vote din.
(Vote Brother Mole, represented by Peacock)
I almost bit my hands off, why the fuck don't I have a digital camera :'(?

No comments: