Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Block

It's nothing unusual that people suddenly find it difficult to write ... and for me I believe this "block" to be connected with season. Early Autumn is indeed something that impedes my plume.
Usually I write a lot ... perhaps the least on this blogging site. But this intense heat and humidity has drained my energy and enthusiasm off ... I have yet to finish some scripts I was working on ... and I also stepped off from attending CEFP II this term ... I am pretty tired I guess.
But the rain that started last night and still going strong has livened me up ... I just feel like inventing some Goddess of Rain and worshipping her (I have a strong affinity to women :D ... why bother a God?) ... and I do have plans to go out this afternoon ...
Anyway, will be busy like a carrier pigeon from Thursday ... I'll enjoy these two long awaited consecutive holidays ...

No comments: