Monday, January 09, 2006

2006!

It took me more than a week to get a feel of this year, and get back to my blog. By the way, I don't think anyone reads my blogs anymore, so I chose to be naughty from now on.
The first thing I noticed about the year is it's freaking balls-freezing chilly. I spent last two winters in Dhaka with a skinny shawl, and most of the time it was sweaty. Now this year I bought a new sweater, all red and hey, womenfolk identified some sexiness in us together, I mean me and my sweater ... but one of my colleagues anointed me with the title of Cardigan-Man, that asshole! And what more, I've dusted out my old faithful Blue jacket, warm like the embrace of the beloved, and damn, it's still freezing cold around. I developed a cold last year, I mean couple of weeks ago, and it persisted.
The second thing is that I'm looking for a job, just like last year January. In a week I'll quit my job and become a horny unemployed guy with a sexy red sweater, he he he.
Enough for a week. I'll call it a day.

No comments: