Saturday, July 30, 2005

Bingo!

I devined a great new idea!
Well, I was actually rushing close to it all the time, but last night when I was chatting, the idea offered a promise of being effectuated.
The thing is ... I've been writing the paroles and composing the music of songs since ... quite a while. And I want to turn them into presents. That's it, I'll present my songs in mp3 format from now on. Whenever you come up with your silly events and treat me with sillier fast foods, I'll gently produce a CD to you, with one or two songs in it, written, composed and sung by the great Barritone Monsieur Azad, chanteur charmant :p.
Isn't that wonderful? A song, written for you only, lacking no earthly emotions?
Let me know what you think of it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's why you have to talk with great ones more often.
Because in this way you can learn something from them.
Like you've already learnt giving your music as a unique gift while chatting with me!

Himu said...

grrr ... beshi kopchaish na ... ailsha baatpar kothakar!