Sunday, July 24, 2005

Have Not

As you would easily understand, it was a light day (not too light though) for me in office. But at the end of the day, literally, when I'm ruminating over a once-steaming cup of tea, I suddenly realized that I'm a perfect Have-Not.
Let me tell you something, I'm not of a complaining sort. Actually I never complain to anyone on anything. And I don't go nag about all the things I should have that I don't have. But suddenly realizing what I am is something worth to be told.
It's 1637 hours and I suddenly could recall that I have my french class this evening, and I HAVE NOT finished my french homework, which had been given as a practice towards CEFP 2. Naturally I'd leave my homeworks unfinished, home is supposed to be a place void of work ... but then I had a sudden glance at my shoes, almost torn, and I came to understand that I HAVE NOT brought the money to buy a new pair of shoes I thought I would today.
Darn! Just moments later I slammed the cup on my table and went for a pause de pipi. And as it always happens, after getting rid of my "liquidity", I stopped for half a moment before the mirror to check my ugly mug, and there it is, I HAVE NOT had a proper shave (and I suddenly realized that I awefully resemble Veerappan the notorious dacoit).
That was all I need, the rest rushed towards me like an avalanche. So many things I HAVE NOT :( ... yet I've been loitering proud, taking me for one of them SOMEBODIES ...
I would have got a heartache pondering over these things, but lucky me, I HAVE NOT got a heart.

No comments: