Sunday, July 31, 2005

That's how a day should end

I had such fun today.
First of all, have you ever been marooned on Ashulia Road? Nope? Tadaa! Today I had the good fortune of being buswrecked right on the groove. What a stroke of luck that was. Winds through my hair [I felt like crying, thinking about my locks I once had :( ... I really enjoyed my being with long hair], water parading near my heels, and there I am, sitting on my ass, and total ashulia around me under water. And have a look at that surreptitious sun, tiptoeing behind the clouds, but just can't help exposing her shiny bosom [you bet I felt horny then and now, or else what crazy idiot would think of sun as a female?] ... and your horizon is beautifully caparisoned in shades of blue ... and gray ... and blue ... and gray ... and oh, what ruthless isolation! I felt terribly lonely.
Perhaps that's why friends are there. I finished my project works and rushed back home ... and packed up to AF. One of my closest friends called very suspiciously when I dipped into french grammar [and glamor also, I just can't help ogling that lady in the other room :)], and commanded to get my ass off to Xinxian ASAP. And that's when the fun began. Pretty soon it was five of us, running our chatterboxes on full throttle; fixated on our lovely, sexy, sensuous codinateuses [just a word I devised, those ladies who came to dine there], gobbling our foods, screaming and howling like packed wolves, and of course, having a great time.
Dinner had to finish, and we rolled down on the street and decided to get boozed up to our noses. But some way or other, we had to quit that great plan, and quickly switched to get drunk with music. So there we were again, singing like anything [songs being instantly written and composed], cruising along the road, kicking up the row around Mohammadpur. We also decided to get on top of another friend's dach and settle down to chat. But we had to quit ultimately, it was impossible to stay awake on that wonderfully beautiful roof without being drunk.
There we were again, now four of us, crusing down to another friend's house, singing again, hey nonny no ... and soon we got back home, each posted to the right box, but still crunching the echoes of the fun we had (We were a bt apprehensive of getting caught by RAB and crossfired to death, but what the heck, singing at Midnight isn't a crime that grave, and even it is, it's worth being ventured).
Life's not bad at all ... all I need is days like this one.

No comments: