Wednesday, July 06, 2005

French Again

I've started learning French again. I had to show it a red signal back in 2003, was terribly busy with other stuff. However, it's really a pisser when you realize that you're slowly losing a skill. Had no choice, really, and now I'm back to square one again, staring at the gibberish texts, listening to uncanny dialogues, swallowing snores ... what the hell is wrong with me, am I getting old?

Yesterday I had my first class ... and surprisingly, it was the same room where I had my 101 classes. I managed to stiffle Nostalgia over past few years, but it was rather difficult yesterday. It was like a riot of memories, budging and nudging each other on narrow allies around the downtown of my mind. But what to do, I'll have to leave this country if I wish to evade Nostalgia.

However, j'ai oublié tous les mots, tous les verbes, j'ai perdu ma efficacité d'exprimer, et finalement, il n'y a pas assez de femmes dans ma classe! grrrr! Merde! Pourquoi est la male fortune seulement pour moi?

No comments: